American Fyre Designs Grand Mariposa 113" Free Standing Outdoor Gas Fireplace
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Licensed Authorized Dealer
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
No Sales Tax outside of Wyoming
Secured & Safe Checkout :
American Fyre Designs Grand Mariposa 113" Free Standing Outdoor Ventless Gas Fireplace
American Fyre Designs Grand Mariposa 113" Free Standing Outdoor Ventless Gas Fireplace is a unique fireplace featuring an arched fireplace opening. Its heavy-textured finish is not just for appearance, handcrafted with Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), its durability is guaranteed. Available in four colors to match any exterior setup.
This ventless fire feature is made of GFRC, a high-quality concrete that's resistant to outdoor elements and enables the fireplace to have an elegantly textured finish. Available in four colors White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, and Smoke.
A set plan for the location and setup of the unit is recommended as the gas shut off and gas lines can be configured in four different ways. It can have the gas shut off on the left or right, and the gas line can run out the back or underneath. Professional service is also required for installation.
The American Fyre Designs Grand Mariposa offers more than the warmth and cozy ambiance it provides. With its massive size and high-quality construction, it's a fire feature that's worthy of being the centerpiece of outdoor spaces.
Note: Choose a 24" traditional or contemporary vent-free burner before checkout. This is a vent-free model that cannot be converted to a vented model. It will come with refractory panels at the top and throat to block any venting.
What's Included: Hearth Assembly, Firebox Liners, Body, Side Wall, Unvented Chimney, and Hardware Kits
Lead Time: 10-12 weeks. To inquire about current lead time, email email@example.com.
- Free Standing Ventless Outdoor Gas Fireplace
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Construction
- 4 Color Options: White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, or Smoke
- Choose 24" Burner for Liquid Propane or Natural Gas (Sold Separately)
- Burner Ignition Options: Manual Ignition, On/Off Remote with Standing Pilot, Variable Flame with Standing Pilot, or Electronic Ignition
- Max BTUs:
- Traditional Burner: 37,000
- Contemporary Burner: 35,000
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Dimensions: 67" H x 113" W x 36" D
- Weight: 1,300 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Limited 3-Year Parts Warranty – Exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire features and burner
What's in the Box:
- Hearth Assembly - 1 pc.
- Firebox Liners - 7 pcs.
- Body -1 pc.
- Side Wall - 10 pcs.
- Unvented Chimney - 1 pc.
- Hardware Kits - 2 sets