American Fyre Designs Grand Phoenix 113" Free Standing Outdoor Gas Fireplace
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Licensed Authorized Dealer
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
No Sales Tax outside of Wyoming
Secured & Safe Checkout :
American Fyre Designs Grand Phoenix 113" Free Standing Outdoor Ventless Gas Fireplace
American Fyre Designs Grand Phoenix 113" Free Standing Outdoor Ventless Gas Fireplace is a full-sized fire feature with extension panels and a beautiful arched opening. Its curved lines offer a softer look that complements the heavy-textured finish of the Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete material used in this fireplace. Four colors are available to match any existing setup.
GFRC, a high-quality concrete material, guarantees the fireplace's durability as well as its ability to withstand harsh weather conditions. It also provides the unit the look and feels of a natural stone. Four color options are available - White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, and Smoke.
Having a predetermined plan on the unit's location and orientation is recommended as the gas shut off and gas lines can be configured to suit your requirements or the existing setup. The gas shut off can be placed in the left or right of the fireplace, and the gas line can run out the back or underneath. A professional is also required for installation and maintenance operations.
The American Fyre Designs Grand Phoenix can certainly be the focal point of your outdoor living space. Customize it to your liking and enjoy the warmth and comfort it provides.
Note: Choose a 24" traditional or contemporary vent-free burner before checkout. This is a vent-free model that cannot be converted to a vented model. It will come with refractory panels at the top and throat to block any venting.
What's Included: Hearth Assembly, Firebox Liners, Body, Side Wall, Unvented Chimney, and Hardware Kits
Lead Time: 10-12 weeks. To inquire about current lead time, email email@example.com.
- Free Standing Ventless Outdoor Gas Fireplace
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Construction
- 4 Color Options: White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, or Smoke
- Choose 24" Burner for Liquid Propane or Natural Gas (Sold Separately)
- Burner Ignition Options: Manual Ignition, On/Off Remote with Standing Pilot, Variable Flame with Standing Pilot, or Electronic Ignition
- Max BTUs:
- Traditional Burner: 37,000
- Contemporary Burner: 35,000
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Dimensions: 67" H x 113" W x 36" D
- Weight: 1,400 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Limited 3-Year Parts Warranty – Exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire features and burner
What's in the Box:
- Hearth Assembly - 1 pc.
- Firebox Liners - 7 pcs.
- Body -1 pc.
- Side Wall - 4 pcs.
- Unvented Chimney - 1 pc.
- Hardware Kits - 2 sets