Fire Magic Aurora 24" In-Ground Post Mount Portable Gas Grill A430s Review
Why settle for a mediocre grill if you can have the best with the Fire Magic Aurora 24" In-Ground Post Mount Portable Gas Grill A430s! Check it out now!
Superior Design and Engineering Power Aurora’s unparalleled performance. With many of the same features as its sister Echelon Series, the Fire Magic Aurora 24" In-Ground Post Mount Portable Gas Grill A430s delivers cooking versatility, durability, and longevity in a beautifully crafted machine.
- 90 DEGREE DOUBLE WALLED HOOD - Double walled 304 stainless steel oven provides efficient heat retention for even heating. The oven opens to 90 degrees for easy access and efficient exhaust. The Teflon coated spring assist makes opening the oven smooth and accessible for all.
- ANALOG THERMOMETER - Analog Thermometer with polished stainless steel bezel is embedded in the hood. It is large and attractive with a forward angle for easy viewing.
- AURORA BACKBURNER - Optional stainless steel backburner and a complete rotisserie kit with heavy-duty motor, solid spit rod, (2) meat prongs, counterbalance, and a polished stainless steel cover for protection.
- AURORA HALOGEN LIGHTS - 12V interior halogen lights for enhanced evening grilling all year long.
- CAST STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS - Burners Made of ¼” Thick Cast 304 Stainless Steel 304 grade burners weighing up to 12 lbs, featuring a lifetime warranty. Designed with a protective lip above the ports to prevent clogging from grease. Guaranteed for life.
- HOT SURFACE IGNITION SYSTEM - Hot Surface Ignition System is the most advanced and reliable lighting system available. Simply push in the control knob to activate the hot surface, turn up the gas, and light your grill. 110V electricity needed.
- DIAMOND SEAR COOKING GRIDS - Diamond Sear Cooking Grids are superior! Diamond Sear Cooking Grids have a patented* design with bars that have a smooth flat top; each individual bar measures over .35” wide at the top covering over one-half of the total cooking surface. Each bar is shaped to optimally transfer the heat from the burners to the cooking surface so food cooks faster and more evenly!
- FLAVOR GRIDS - Flavor Grids perform by allowing heat to rise unobstructed from the burner to cooking grids. They disperse heat quickly and evenly flavor the food by vaporizing juices and minimizing flare-ups and grease fires. They are also easy to clean and maintain.
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||50" x 55.75" x 25.75"|
|Cooking Surface (W x D) :||24" x 18"|
|Cooking Area:||432 sq. in.|
|Warming Rack (W x D):||24″ x 8″|
|Warming Rack Area:||192 sq. in.|
|Main Burners BTUs:||50,000|
|No. of Main Burner(s):||2|
|Made in USA:||Yes|
|Smoker Box:||NOT Included
|Ignition Type:||Hot Surface|